Hexalion - Llevame Hexalion - Llevame

This piece was significantly better than ALL your pieces that i have listened to before, awesome execution, and well done chorus. keep in mind that a better music composition program could take your work to the next level. Well Done

vdavilainciarte responds:

Ok, Thanks for the help and review! :)

Heroika Heroika

As the song started out with the strong trumpet line it was a little forced and that feeling only became more obvious as the song went on. The Elements that you introduced at 00:32 seemed to clash with everything else... better mixer work will be need for this track. If your a new artist, a solid attempt, and i would advise you to upgrade your production software, NoteWorthy Composer is a solid place to get the hang of composing; however, It is lacking from a quality stand point. Go with Guitar Pro 5 or higher, or consider finding a copy of Sibelius 7.

As i listened more into the track I also noticed that nothing is really done with your bass line, introduce some variety into all your music tracks. Some advice, spend some time listening to the great classical composers, Beethoven, Mozart, and John Williams, they will point you in the right direction, good luck

Agnus Dei Agnus Dei

OK, your execution was good the melodies were very conservative, which are good for a Catholic Hymn however you can not have a song called Agnus Dei, without the vocals to go with it, THEY are the center of all Catholic hymns, awesome attempt but good music did not fill, what i think was the intent of the song. Without the words either in English or Latin, the song feels incomplete, and are a must for any religious hymn. Awesome attempt, but could be way better.

vdavilainciarte responds:

I think that music is free in expression, and even more the experimental music, I do not need voices to complete, the agnus dei you hear is not the catholic, is based on the version of michael smith hymn.
greetings!

TranceCrafter - Flow (demo 2) TranceCrafter - Flow (demo 2)

Excelence as per usual

i have been a fan of your work for a while now, and you have yet to let me down

-Time Machine- -Time Machine-

Expertly done

I enjoyed this a lot good work

DJ Pygme - Ravers Land DJ Pygme - Ravers Land

exellence in motion

very well done
10/10
5/5
DL'ed

DjPygme responds:

Thanks for that perfect score :D

[TC] Fall Into The Sky [TC] Fall Into The Sky

one of the best artists that i have seen

Holy Sh!t!!!!!! this song along with all the others by you that i have listened to are just awesome and i have 5 stared and downloaded all of them excellent music, you some serious skills, when i start making my games i will need to come to you for the musics!!! if you will agree. Excellent!!!!

TranceCrafter responds:

thanks! =)

and sure, feel free to use my music in your games.

Gerudo Valley Metal Gerudo Valley Metal

i totaly agree with

i totaly agree with Bilalkaifa polka to choppy

worms war worms war

nice

excellent use of fruity loops if i am correct